1921 Peace Silver Dollar (Extremely Fine)
"A must have coin for anyone collecting U.S. Silver Dollars"
ANA Numismatic Scholar
- Free Shipping
After World War I, Americans wanted a silver dollar commemorating the end of the war. The beautiful and stately Peace Dollar, designed by Anthony De Francisci, was the result.
- A must for anyone collecting U.S. silver dollars.
- The ONLY high relief silver to circulate in the U.S.
- Only official U.S. coin commemorating peace and the end of WWI
- Increasingly hard to find...millions were melted down when silver soared to over $50 an oz. in the 1980's.
- Guaranteed to be in Extra Fine condition*
*The coin pictured is used strictly to show the design and does not represent the condition of the coin offered here.
COIN WAS AS ADVERTIZED. PRICE WAS COMPETETIVE BUT DELIVERY WAS LIGHTNING FAST !!!